Tuesday, February 3, 2009

JANUARY BLAHS!!

OK - I know that it is now February, but this year the January blahs have definitely hit me!! It could have something to do with the overwhelming stress level that I have been experiencing the past couple of weeks. Been kinda crazy with work and home and it's just plain wearing me out.

I guess all you can do is stay positive, right. Even when things are really bad, if you focus on the bad things - does it make them any better? Nope. However, if you focus on the good things and think positive thoughts I think it invites and allows the Comforter to basically do his job.

So I'm deciding that positive will win out. You know - living where and like we do - our worst case senarios are about a million times better than most of the rest of the world. Find joy in the journey and don't sweat the small stuff!!

No comments: