Monday, January 12, 2009

I'M EXCITED!!


I know that lots of people didn't really like the Twilight movie for a number of reasons. The biggest complaint I've heard is that the special effects were just not very good.
Agreed, unfortunately there were some things about the movie that screamed "small budget" and it was a tad on the corny side - but those things didn't stop me from seeing it 5 (yes, five) times. I loved it. I loved seeing the characters come to life and I could have spent a lot more time "hanging out with the Cullens". The end of the movie always came way to quickly for me.
I've been excited to see how New Moon will be interpreted and am interested to find out if they have decided to put the necessary amount of money behind it to keep the "small budget" look out of it. Apparently I don't have to wait long - November 20, 2009! Yes - I will be there at the midnight showing just as excited as I was for Twilight. Hopefully it will be just as fun!

No comments: