Thursday, January 8, 2009

OK - NOW I'M GONNA START

Well, as you can see, I had great intentions of starting this blog nearly a year ago. Then April hit. April 2008 found us putting Connor in the hospital for a week due to pneumonia complicated by asthma, the next week a dear friend was killed in a freak accident, the next week Kinslee and Quinn were also hospitalized for a week with pneumonia complicated by asthma, and then Matt was layed off by Maxfield's after 5 years with them. By then I had forgotten my login name and password for my blog (which somehow just "came" to me about a month ago, hurray!).

So hopefully this explains a strange 10 month space between my first blog entry and this one. In some recent discussions about what good came from 2008 and some people's difficulty in finding anything good, I decided that the only way to truly find the good is to recount your daily blessings (yes, we get them EVERY day). My goal is to keep this up as somewhat of a journal for the Keddington family as a tangible reminder of everything we've been given. Should be interesting.

And, by the way, Allison and Trisha - I would have laughed at me too!

No comments: